Food Shuttle Mobile Markets
Our Mobile Markets meet people at their point of need - in their own neighborhood. Our nine partner sites across the Triangle host monthly distributions where any community member is welcome to ‘shop’ for food - free of cost. Every Mobile Market is staffed with community volunteers who create a safe and respectful space where all are welcome.
Shoppers can choose from a mixture of fresh produce, and shelf-stable items, with the freedom to select what best suits their household’s needs.
Please see the monthly schedule to the right, and call the contact person to confirm distribution dates and times. Download PDF of Mobile Market Schedule.
Mobile Market Locations
Find Your Local Food Bank
Find food banks across the state by clicking the map below or across the nation by clicking here.
Find help near you through the United Way:
- Comprehensive Help Referral Service: NC 2-1-1 or by calling 2-1-1 (free, confidential, available all day and in any language).
- Inter-Faith Food Shuttle partners with traditional food pantries as another way to get healthy food into the community. Each pantry listed in the below PDF is an independent non-profit with their own dates and times of operation, as well as their own requirements for those they serve. Please contact them directly to confirm dates, times, location, and necessary paperwork.
- Wake County Food Pantry Partner PDF
- Wake Network of Care County-Wide Food Pantry List
- Durham Pantry List & Durham Pantry Calendar