each item you collect will make a difference for someone in our community.
Food drives help stock multiple programs, including BackPack Buddies, Grocery Bags for Seniors and school pantries. Every item donated is one less we have to purchase.
How to have a successful Food Drive
Please fill out this registration form to start your Food Shuttle Food Drive!
For health and safety reasons, we cannot accept donations of:
- Items void of nutritional value including:
- Vienna sausages
- "Fruit" drinks made without fruit juice
- Home prepared food including canned/jarred fruits, vegetables and preserves
- Dented cans
- Items without labels
Drop off details
Please help us conserve fuel and staff hours by dropping off your food items at either our Raleigh or Durham warehouses.
- Raleigh: 1001 Blair Drive, Raleigh, NC 27603
- Durham: 2436 S. Miami Blvd., Ste. 200-9, Durham, NC 27703
If you have more than a carload of food and need help with pick up, email FoodDrives@FoodShuttle.org. We require notice to schedule.